*** We are a 100% VEGAN restaurant and don't serve any animal products. ***
for regular reservation: choose your location
- The reservation is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email from us.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes. We cannot hold tables for late arrivals. Your party will be seated when everyone is present.
- We do appreciate your call if you are running late, or if there is any change in your reservation.
- We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card and cash. No personal checks or traveler's checks.
- We will gladly accommodate split checks, up to 2 checks per group. We cannot split checks by items but only by amount.
corkage and cake service fee
- Our wine selection has been carefully chosen to best complement our food. If you prefer to bring your own wine, there is a corkage fee of $20 per bottle (up to 750ml, wine only, sake and soju are not allowed.)
- If you plan to bring outside desserts, a cake service fee of $2 per person will be added.
- We ask that patrons bring only vegan food into Shojin. This is in order to avoid cross-contamination for others who may have severe food allergies.
Thank you for understanding.
*Reservation policy is subject to change without notice.