lemon apricot cake
< Ingredients >
< Instructions >
1. Roast the walnuts and roughly chop them.
2. Make beet sugar syrup by heating up the beet sugar and water in a pot.
3. Peel half of the lemon skin and thinly slice the rest of the lemon.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Combine all of the ingredients listed in section A and sift them.
3. Combine all the ingredients listed in section B in a bowl and mix them well using a whisk.
4. Add the section B ingredients to the section A ingredients and mix them well using a whisk.
5. Add the walnuts and lemon zest to the mixture and mix with a spatula.
6. Line a round pan with parchment paper.
7. Place the batter in a cake pan, and add the sliced lemons on top.
8. Cook in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
8. Remove the cake from the cake pan and coat with apricot jam
< back / next >