earl grey cookies
Makes about 20 - 25 cookies
< Instructions >
1. Shift all the A) ingredients
2. Mix all the B) ingredients and emulsify them
3. Mix B) into A) and combine them using a spatula
4. Wrap the dough with plastic wrap, and rest the dough in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Take the dough out of the refrigerator, roll it until it reaches 0.4 inches of thickness, and cut out the cookies using cookie cutters.
6. Bake the cookies in a preheated, 300 degree oven for about 25 minutes.
< back / next >