cranberry and coconut scones
< Ingredients >
< Instructions >
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Combine all the ingredients listed in section A and shift them.
3. Add beet sugar and coconut powder into 2. and mix with a whisk.
4. Add rice oil into 3., and rub the dough by hands to make crumbly texture.
5. Add soy milk into 4. and mix with a spatula. Then, mix in dried cranberries.
6. Divide the dough into 6 and shape each scone. (Try not to knead the dough too much.)
7. Bake them in an oven for 30 minutes.
< back / next >