basil pesto sauce
< Ingredients >
- 50g Pine nuts or walnuts
- 50g Basil or shiso leaves
- 50g Olive oil
- 10g Sea salt
< Instructions >
1. Put the pine nuts in a food processor and roughly crush them.
2. Add the basil, and run the food processor until it blends well with the nuts.
3. Add sea salt to the food processor and continue to blend.
4. Add olive oil little by little, and run the food processor until the ingredients become a purée.
* Make sure to wash basils very well and remove all the water
Enjoy the pesto sauce in pasta or a sandwich.
< back / next >